Congatulations to the winners of the contest!
The winners are:
- Recognition and Pose Estimation of Rigid Transparent Objects, Ilya Lysenkov (University of Nizhny Novgorod)
- Nonintrusive human’s functional state monitoring system, Alexandra Vtyurina, Mihail Petrushan, Sergey Anishenko (Southern Federal University)
- Kinect for Any Game, Maxim Pestun (Moscow State University)
- Sleep Manager, Alexander Okoledov (Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology)
- Development of control system to detect incorrect pupil’s posture using Kinect, Valentina Kustikova (University of Nizhny Novgorod)
70 people registered for the contest. 20 works complied with the rules of the contest and were considered by expert review panel.
Evaluation process took place in two rounds. At the first stage every work was evaluated by two members of the expert review panel. The works that received high scores passed to the second round of the evaluation. In the second round every work was independently evaluated by at least 4 members of the expert review panel. The final decision was made at the review panel meeting the voting.